Top Luxury Safari Experience!
The best of Serengeti – will start in Zanzibar with a flight to Arusha
Your holiday experience will start in Zanzibar with a flight to Arusha. Visit Lake Manyara and see the best of Serengeti where it is ideal to see the great migration and the Big Five. Proceed to the Ngorongoro Crater (home to the Big Five) and end in Tarangire National Park (home of giant elephants and baobab trees). This is followed by a flight back to Zanzibar, the “Spice Island”. This is a true African safari with its landscapes, activities, weather, wildlife, beaches, and accommodations.
DepartureZanzibar,Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire Safari
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Day 1: Fly from Zanzibar to Arusha - Lake Manyara
Day 2: Manyara to Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Manyara to Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater
Day 5: Tarangire National Park
Day 6: Fly back to Zanzibar or Dar es Salaam
- Private Safari using 4x4 pop-up roof,
- Met & assist with an English professional driver guide.
- Return flight from Zanzibar to Arusha, then back to Zanzibar.
- Complimentary ground transport in Zanzibar to/from the airport during the tour.
- All meals, coffee, soft drinks, and accommodations per itinerary.
- 6 Days/ 5 Nights Great Migration and Africa big five experience in Tanzania ,
- All entries fees, transit, governments taxes, tourism levies & Government taxes & VAT,
- Met & assist at any point of entry, all return airport transfers as per itinerary.
- AMREF FLYING DOCTOR INSURANCE COVERS ONE MONTH FROM THE TIME YOU ARRIVE IN TANZANIA
- Flights, visa, travel insurance, drinks, laundry, unlisted service, any personal expense.
- Serengeti Air balloon, extra accommodation in Zanzibar or Dar es Salaam .
- Any increase in park entry fees, Government taxes VAT rates, and concession fees will be charged, even if the booking has been previously confirmed and the invoice.